"We are each unique and beautiful but together we are a masterpiece"
From January to March 5KB will be going swimming on Tuesday mornings as part of their National Curriculum work in Physical Education.
The children will need to bring:
- suitable swimwear (a one piece swimsuit for girls and trunks for boys - shorts must be above the knee)
- a towel
- any child with chin length hair will need to wear a swimming cap
- no jewellery is to be worn
- no nail polish to be worn on hands or feet
- no swimming goggles unless school receives a letter from parents giving permission for their child to wear them and stating the specific medical reason
- If your child needs an asthma inhaler, this must be provided to be taken to the swimming baths